30A Relay HAT
The 30A Relay HAT is a dual SPDT power relay I/O board based on the Microchip MCP23008 I2C expander. Ideally suited to automation or industrial control, switching of household appliances, industrial machinery or automotive applications.
- 2 opto-isolated SPDT power relays
- 30A / 15A @ 250V AC (NO / NC)
- Supports up to 6mm2 / 10 AWG cable
- 2oz copper PCB ensures maximum current flow
- Easy to use interactive web GUI
- Based on the MCP23008 8-port GPIO expander
- Jumper selectable I2C address & GPIO voltage (3.3V / 5V)
- Can be used with 3.3V or 5V I2C host devices (eg, Arduino)
- Built-in user programmable ID EEPROM
Our easy installer takes care of the setup process automatically.
sudo wget https://git.plasmadan.com/install.sh sudo sh install.sh
Alternatively, you can install manually. See our setup guide.