Cirrus Logic Audio Card
Offers a wealth of features, perfect for avid audiophiles wanting to use their Raspberry Pi for audio applications.
- Capable of rendering HD Audio, at 24-bit, 192kHz
- 3.5mm 4-pole jack for a headset/boom mic combination for gaming or VoIP applications
- Two DMIC microphones onboard for stereo recording
- 3.5mm jack for Stereo Line Input for high quality audio recording or capture
- 3.5 mm jack Stereo Line Output for connection to devices such as external stereo amplifiers or powered speakers
- Stereo Digital input and output (SPDIF)