The CTRL HAT is a 4 channel solid state power relay controller board based on the Microchip MCP23017 I2C expander. Designed for switching high power loads without the need for costly extra hardware such as SSR modules or contactors.
Ideally suited to automation or industrial control applications requiring high-speed switching, or switching of loads not suitable for regular mechanical relays, such as motors, power supplies, or noise sensitive equipment such as amplifiers.
- Support 4 industry standard SIP type solid state relays
- Up to 10A @ 250V / 16A @ 250V (forced air cooled)
- Huge range of compatible solid state relays (known list)
- Easy to use interactive web GUI
- Based on the MCP23017 16-port GPIO expander
- Jumper selectable I2C address & GPIO voltage (3.3V / 5V)
- Can be used with 3.3V or 5V I2C host devices (eg, Arduino)
- Built-in user programmable ID EEPROM
Our easy installer takes care of the setup process automatically.
sudo wget https://git.plasmadan.com/install.sh sudo sh install.sh
Alternatively, you can install manually. See our setup guide.