The DI6acDQ6rly I2C-HAT is a 6 isolated digital input channels and 6 relay output channels Raspberry Pi add-on board that uses the I2C bus for communication. The input channels can be used as edge counters, every input channel has an two 32-bit counters attached, one for counting rising edges and the other for counting falling edges. The DI6acDQ6rly also has 6 LED indicators for digital inputs status monitoring and 6 LED indicators for power relay outputs status monitoring.
Users can stack up to 16 DI6acDQ6rly I2C-HATs on one Raspberry Pi by using the on-board address jumpers to select a unique I2C bus address. I2C address range is [0x60 .. 0x6F].
- 6 isolated digital input channels(sink/source)
- 32-bit counters for all digital input channels
- 6 relay output channels([email protected])
- configurable relay PowerOnValue
- configurable relay SafetyValue
- dual watchdog(system and communication)
- Form A power relay
- 2000 VAC isolation voltage
- temperature operating range: -25 ~ +75°C
- stackable, up to 16x
- Node-RED - Flow-based programming for the IoT
- HomeAssistant - Home automation platform
- RobotFramework - Generic test automation framework