ReSpeaker 2 Mics pHAT
ReSpeaker 2-Mics Pi HAT is a dual-microphone expansion board for Raspberry Pi designed for AI and voice applications. This means that you can build a more powerful and flexible voice product that integrates Amazon Alexa Voice Service, Google Assistant, and so on.
The board is developed based on WM8960, a low power stereo codec. There are 2 microphones on both sides of the board for collecting sounds and it also provides 3 APA102 RGB LEDs, 1 User Button and 2 on-board Grove interfaces for expanding your applications. What is more, 3.5mm Audio Jack or JST 2.0 Speaker Out are both available for audio output.
- BUTTON: a User Button, connected to GPIO17
- MIC_Land MIC_R: 2 Microphones on both sides of the board
- RGB LED: 3 APA102 RGB LEDs, connected to SPI interface
- WM8960: a low power stereo codec
- Raspberry Pi 40-Pin Headers: support Raspberry Pi Zero, Raspberry Pi 1 B+, Raspberry Pi 2 B and Raspberry Pi 3 B
- POWER: Micro USB port for powering the ReSpeaker 2-Mics Pi HAT, please power the board for providing enough current when using the speaker.
- I2C: Grove I2C port, connected to I2C-1
- GPIO12: Grove digital port, connected to GPIO12 & GPIO13
- JST 2.0 SPEAKER OUT: for connecting speaker with JST 2.0 connector
- 3.5mm AUDIO JACK: for connecting headphone or speaker with 3.5mm Audio Plug