Uputronics GPS Expansion Board
Adds location and PPS to enable precision time keeping to your Raspberry Pi.
- 166 dBm sensitivity, 18Hz update rate, 72 channel
- Supports up to 3 concurrent GNSS sources GPS (American) GALILEO (European) Glonass (Russian) QZSS (Japan) and BeiDou (China)
- PPS Output on fix (programmable 0.25Hz -> 10MHz)
- LED indicator on PPS
- Altitude limit 50km in flight mode
- Robust SMA connector for external antenna
- Current draw 6mA in cyclic mode up to 18mA in acquire.
I2C is connected but uses clock stretching.
Command reference guide: U-Blox M8 Receiver Description