Uputronics Pi In The Sky Board
Telemetry board designed for use on high altitude balloons. Features Ublox MAX-M8Q, Radiometrix MTX2 434MHz radio transmitter, efficient 2A buck/boost, I2C ADC and One Wire temperature sensor.
- Back powers Raspberry Pi
- Ublox MAX-M8Q GPS module which can give positional information up to 50km altitude
- Spare header for external i2C devices/additional temperature sensor (DS18B20)
- Allows use of Raspberry Pi camera for live image tranmission.
- Stackable with other Uputronics Boards for LoRa transmission and APRS.
- Open source code and hardware